Keep in mind this is at the end of a day, I have not tidied up at all, and some of this stuff is attached to the wall and can't be moved.
|This is a side view. Shudder. In the red/green/yellow cubby I have my personal items. The table with the computer is my catch all and I hate how junky it gets. I need every space at my group table and must have a computer in this corner, it runs my Activboard and can't be moved.|
|Eww. Beside my book shelf I have this paper organizer, which is adorable, but can't hold a stack of 21 papers w/out slipping out. It drives me insane. I have my filing cabinet so I can lock my purse up, that's the only reason really.|
|This is just embarrassing.|
|Another view so you can see my "stuff" behind my desk.|
I have a few things in mind...
1. No putting stuff on top of the book shelf. EVER.
2. If the cute paper thing isn't working for you, give it a new owner and a new purpose.
3. Make another table skirt for the computer table to hide that colorful drawer and possibly the little filing cabinet.
I don't know what to do about....
1. My magnetic board. I hate the way it looks but it's so functional for me. I put phone messages, passwords for things i never can remember, memos about changes to transportation, etc. I have used that same board for years and neeeeeeed it.
2. The wall mounted stuff. I had a fake plant on top if it, but that just added more clutter. It's ugly. it's in a weird place. I can't move it.
3. A better way to showcase our graphic organizers. We use them a lot and I can't reach well to hang them up because of all the furniture. I need something other than hot glue to hang them with. I need clips or something so I can stand in a chair (no higher than that because that involves find a ladder) and hang them up.
I will share my after pics in a week. I am open to suggestions. I really do need some input!