There was an error in this gadget

10.28.2011

Bloom's Taxonomy Score!

I've been trying to create materials to use with my volunteers and tutors to make sure they are asking questions on all levels of Bloom's. Once I started this, I noticed that I need to broaden my range myself. I found this wonderful resource tonight, Applying Bloom's Taxonomy. The link takes you to a page with ALL levels, but I just snipped the higher levels to show a sample. I'm so smitten right now!


I LOVE that it has the "useful verbs" section. That is so open ended I can think of a million ways to apply it in a million different situations.

The sample questions are a great lead for my volunteers, tutors, student teachers, etc.

Lastly, the "potential activities and products"....WOW.  I mean...yeah.... WOW.



Next step....to get my STUDENTS asking all levels of questions!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm working on a referral and needed reminders of appropriate and helpful verbiage. Great link!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.